This page contains links and descriptions of the tools, software and hardware I use regularly.
Disclosure: Note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, The Productivity Academy will earn a commission if you purchase through these links.
I recommend these products because I have experience with them and use them in my own life and businesses – and one of the most often asked questions is what tools to use!
Click one of the links below to see the tools I recommend and use at The Productivity Academy.
Productivity Academy Mastermind – Join us in the Productivity Academy Facebook Mastermind group for tips, advice, and more!
- Todoist – This is the tool I use as a “catch all” for tasks in digital form.
- Evernote – My go to application for reference and note taking.
- Trello – A long time go to for processes and tasks. Great for using with outsourcing.
- Focuster – A great app that combines task lists and your calendar. Auto scheduling feature and more.
- UnRollMe – Want to get your email under control? This handy and free app lets you unsubscribe easily and get a daily summary to review.
- Focus At Will – A great tool for putting the brain to work and filtering out background noise. I wasn’t sure about this at first but have been using it for some time now.
Notebooks / Offline Note Taking
- Great journal for daily, weekly, and 12 week goal planning that includes gratitude and more…check it out!
- Personal favorite notebook right now
- Great smaller notebook (Midori)
- All notebooks
- 5 Minute Journal – great tool for daily planning and reflection
Brainstorming / Mind Mapping