Flow is a powerful productivity and time management application that is available as a browser based system, but also has full featured desktop and mobile apps.
The video above will give you a quick overview of the the app and what you can easily do – there is much more to it than what I am able to show in the quick 3 minute video.
- Powerful – tons of options
- Easy to configure and set up
- Great for teams
- Easy to manage many tasks and projects
- Ability to add comments and files to projects and tasks
- Might be overboard for beginners in the online management space
- No free tier – although they do offer a fully operational 15 day trial
Overall, I’m really impressed with the capabilities of Flow. We’ve started using it in one of the businesses where we have a team of 3 + 1 manager and it’s been helping to keep complicated multi-step tasks get completed on time and made the communication easier within the team.
For the single user, it might be better to stick with Trello or Evernote, but I do suggest at least checking Flow out as it can help in so many ways that a lot of people might find that it replaces several apps with it’s full feature set.
If you’re interested you can find out more and sign up for the free trial here: https://productivity.academy/getflow