Jonathan Cronstedt, or JCron, the President of Kajabi, joined me for a great interview and look into how he organizes himself, his business, and his team for the best results.
It’s a fast-paced look into where, and how, he prioritizes while putting powerful principles to work:
- Saying “no”
- Focusing on One Thing
- Having an on-site team
- Using mutual buy-in to move the team forward
- Focused prioritization daily
This was a great conversation and anyone that is looking to hear from an established leader about where they place their time and energy, what is most important to them in building and growing an effective team, and more should grab your favorite podcast player or just toss the headphones on and listen to this episode.
Another interesting topic that we covered was mentorship – why it’s important, and how you can get the most out of it while making it more likely you get the mentor, and insights, you need.
With every guest to the podcast, I ask them what their current book they recommend is – here are JCron’s pick for this episode:
- Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The power of a good mentor – and potential pitfalls
- Where prioritization can provide the most leverage
- Why an on-site team might be a better fit than going remote
Mentioned in the episode